Welcome to Borrodell Vineyard
…with some of the best wines and good times in Australia!
Borrodell Vineyard is set on the picturesque slopes of the extinct volcano Mount Canobolas, about 3.5 hours west of Sydney, NSW. Surrounded by cool climate grapes, cherries, heritage apples, black truffles and native bushland, Borrodell is one of Australia’s highest vineyards, and maybe most romantic, with spectacular views across the beautiful Towac Valley and the township of Orange.
- Enjoy views that go on forever.
- Sample award winning wines in the underground cellar or on the balcony overlooking the “Pinot Block”.
- Delight in modern contemporary cuisine at Sister’s Rock restaurant, Friday to Sunday.
- Enjoy the seclusion and privacy of the self contained cottages or the romantic suites, amongst the grapes and apples trees, one of the best accommodation in Orange.
- Extensive range of heritage apples available in season which can be hand-picked.
- Fly in via helicopter, landing directly on the landscaped helipad in front of the restaurant!